We have tremendous latitude when building portfolios for our clients. Here are some key things you should know if you ask us to help you manage your wealth:
- Whether you have one or a dozen investment accounts, we will design each portfolio with your investment purpose in mind;
- We will work with institutional portfolio managers on your design so we can do things you probably can’t do on your own;
- We will document the portfolio design with an Investment Policy Statement (considered an industry best practice);
- Your account will be held at Fidelity Investments and you’ll be able to log in to see your investments, add or withdraw, etc.;
- We will never collect a commission on any investments we manage;
- If you prefer low-cost, passive strategies, that’s what we will implement for you;
- If you prefer actively-traded accounts, we can do that too;
- We offer all the typical account types: IRA, Roth, Joint, Beneficiary IRA, 401K, Trust, Corporate, individual, etc.;
- We block off the entire month of August just to meet with our investment clients and review their portfolios; and
- We are available to you as needed for any questions or concerns that ou might have about your investments.
Investing is serious business. BSG is a Registered Investment Adviser and we are held to a fiduciary standard. We cannot charge up front or back end loads or commissions. Clients pay for their time invested and costs are fully disclosed in writing prior to account opening.